Cultural Tourism Interpreter
Cultural Tourism Interpreter?
The Cultural Tourism Interpreter is a person who provides professional commentary on the overall tourism resources such as history, culture, art, and nature in order to enhance the understanding, appreciation, and experience of tourists visiting the area.
Jangsu-gun provides tourists with tourism interpretation services so that tourists t may easily learn about Jangsu.
We hope that you’ll get the full Jangsu-gun experience with the professional and intriguing tourism interpretation service of our Cultural Tourism Interpreters.
Nongae Shine(Uiamsa Shrine)
41, Nongaesadang-gil, Jangsu-eup, Jangsu-gun
Birthplace of Nongae
558, Uiam-ro, Janggye-myeon, Jangsu-gun
Jangsu Confucian School
31-14, Hyanggyo-gil, Jangsu-eup, Jangsu-gun
Guide to visit
- Tourism Interpretation Hours : 10:00- 17:00 (Lunch 12:00– 13:00)
- Regular Tourism Interpretation Hours : 10:30, 13:30, 14:30, 16:00
- Tourism Interpretation Venues : Nongae Shine, Birthplace of Nongae, and Jangsu Confucian School
- Tourism Interpretation Admission : free of charge
- Reservation Inquiry : 063-350-2348 (Advance reservation required)